2014 NCJW Advocacy Mission in Sacramento
- Fill out the registration form below
- Send us your $55 check payable to NCJW SF to cover registration fees (includes dinner, snacks, and materials)
- If you need hotel accommodations add to your registration fee: $113.85 to reserve a double room, or $56.92 to reserve your share in a double room
- Please send your check to 2000 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 411, San Francisco, CA 94109 by April 4
If you have questions or need assistance to register, please contact Nalini Elias at firstname.lastname@example.org / (415) 346-4600
Are you ready for the 2015 NCJW Advocacy Mission in Sacramento? Sign up and invite your friends!
Join us on April 20th and 21st as NCJW advocates from across California lobby for the issues of NCJW's concern. Meet our elected representatives at the State Capitol to voice NCJW's opinions on proposed legislation.
If this is your first time joining us, make sure to attend the first day session when experts invited by our state policy advocates will be briefing us on how to lobby effectively. Click here for a tentative agenda.
If you want to join our team, please complete the following by April 8, 2015:
- Fill out the registration form by clicking the green button below, or click here to download the form.
- Send us your $60 check payable to NCJW San Francisco Section, 2000 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 411, San Francisco, CA 94109, to cover registration fees (includes dinner, snacks, and materials)
- If you want us to book your room in Sutter House, Best Western Hotel, 1100 H St., Sacramento, please also submit a $117.50 check for a double room (two queen beds) tax included by April 6, 2015. Contact Nalini Elias at email@example.com or (415) 346-4600 if you want to be matched with a roommate. Click here for additional hotel information. After April 6, you will have to book your own hotel, without a discount.
- Stay tuned for upcoming information regarding the bills on our 2015 lobbying agenda -